This having Tuesday off thing really screwed me up this week. I couldn’t seem to figure out what day it was, but today I know its Friday! I successfully made it to the end of another work week. Next week is going to be rough. You mean to tell me I have to work 5 days in a row?! Blasphemous! I am happy to link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday. I always love looking back at my week and appreciating the little things 🙂 . So here are 5 of my favorite things from the first week of 2013!
- Anyone else really nerdy about planners and calendars? Well I am. Here is my new super cute calendar at work. Ashley Brooke does awesome illustrations.
- Matt and I stopped by his favorite Mexican restaurant for Margaritas before heading out to a dive bar with his friends for New Years Eve. There was a live band so yes there was lots of awful dance moves. I think we perfected the hook and reel though.
- I started my Bar Method DVD this week. So far I really like it! My muscles quiver like a rattlesnake ready to attack though. That’s good, right? Feel the burn.
- Daydreaming is free. Thanks for the words of wisdom Dove Chocolate. I’m glad it’s free or else I would be one poor lady. Daydreaming is my bag.
- Two Peas and Their Pod posted a recipe for Roasted Cauliflower Cheddar Soup and I had to try it! Matt and I both really liked it. Warm and tasty 🙂 You can find the recipe here.
How was everybody else’s week!? How did you kick off the new year? Trying any new workout routines for 2013?
Have a great weekend!