It is that time of year when everyone is making New Years resolutions for the start of 2013, but instead I am making a list of 25 things to do before I am 25. In 1997 Glamor Magazine wrote about 30 things a woman should know or do by the time she’s 30. Luckily 30 is a ways a way for me, but I am a list maker and a goal setter so I like the idea of having things to work towards. I am about 18.5 months away from my quarter life crisis and I am ready to get to work on crossing things off this list. I will be writing about my adventures and accomplishments along the way. By July 22nd 2014 I hope I have lots of stories, pictures, and a fully crossed of list.
- Be a part of something beautiful.
- Take on my first paying client.
- Find ways to show Matt how much he means to me.
- Consider taking the steps towards home ownership.
- Complete my Master’s Degree.
- Reach my goal weight.
Take a cooking and/or an art class.Completed March 1st 2013. Story here.
- Learn some adobe programs.
- Spruce up my blog and give it a new look.
- Host a dinner party.
- Visit some place new.
- Start or join a book club.
- Find an exercise routine that I actually enjoy doing.
- Be brave enough to enter a contest of some sort.
- Meet with my 4 college girlfriends every year like we promised to do since we were 18.
- See a play (and hopefully take Matt with me).
- Find the perfect shade of lipstick.
- Improve my golf game.
- Focus on creating traditions for my little family of 2.
- Complete a random act of kindness.
- Go horseback riding.
- Store all of my photos to an external hard drive and organize them.
- Run a 5K and by this I actually mean run the entire thing. No walking allowed 🙂
- Visit Brookfield/Milwaukee just to see my childhood friends.
- Come up with a system to organize my recipes.
Wish me luck!
Have any tips for me?! Any Suggestions? What would be on your list?