Crafters and DIYers are probably the easiest people to buy for. I mean these kind of people see beauty in just about anything. Give me a burlap sack and I would be pleased. Do you know how many things I could make out of burlap?!? My palms are getting sweaty just thinking about it. I digress. Check-ch-check-check-check-ch-check it out. Here’s what it’s all about.
1. Brit Kits are a monthly subscription DIY kit delivered right to the rarely idle hands of a crafter.
2. Washi tape! Doesn’t it just make you want to kind of scream it in a high pitched voice? Wa-SHIIIII tape! There are so many uses for this pretty tape. Leave it up to a crafter to find at least seven.
3. The classic mason jar is a go to gift for a crafter. Let them reap havoc on this beautiful basic. Just breeze through pinterest and you will find about a million and one things to do with a mason jar. I use them for cups, pen storage, vases, etc.
4. I just bought a bunch of these clear stackable storage boxes from Wal-Mart and they are fantastic! You can see where your craft supplies are and keep organized.
5. John and Sherry Petersik of Young House Love released their first book this year. I jumped for joy and kissed all my painted ceramic animals ($her-dog would feel me on this one). Any DIYer or crafter will love this book. Its loaded with ideas, big and small. You can’t go wrong with this.
6. Any crafter can truly appreciate the value of a handmade gift. Etsy gift cards are new this season and is a perfect way to let the creative person just do their thing.
7. Instead of napkins, sticky notes and lipstick on the mirror give your creative loved one these note pads so a good idea is never lost.
8. Just like mason jars, canvases are the gift that keeps on giving. This supply is a crafters dream.
9. A DIYer can do many things, but not necessarily everything. As much as I love chocolate I sure as heck don’t know how to make my own. Askinosie Chocolate is a great gift of artisan made delicious chocolate from Springfield, Missouri. They were even named by Southern Living Magazine as some of the best chocolate in the south.