Here is a recap of my week. How was yours?! (Thanks Lauren at From My Grey Desk for hosting this link up!)
- After experimenting with countless tutorials, I finally figured out how to get my long layered hair into a bun! Success!
- Beautiful fall colors on my block. It won’t last long, buts its beautiful.
- Just loving on Leah at her bachelorette party. We had an absolutely GORG day at a Missouri winery.
- I got this vintage license plate for Matt as a part of his birthday gift from etsy. It has found a temporary home on our buffet.
- I came home after a long day of work and class to see this Yankee Candle smelling up our apartment. It was just what I needed on a cold rainy night. Matt is the best 🙂